24 Economic Term Paper Topic Ideas For College Students
Writing a unique term paper tends to be a long and tedious process. Therefore, you need to start brainstorming for ideas as soon as you are given the assignment. An early work plan and organization will make your writing process much easier. A term paper carries a lot of weight in it when it comes to your final year results. Thus, the best way to ensure you score as high marks as possible is by choosing the most outstanding subjects. If you have been assigned to write on an economics topic, there are a lot of areas you can look into. Here is a list of the top 24 topic ideas that can help you:
- How is the Global economy affected by high obesity rates?
- What are the effects of cyber-crime on the Internet economy?
- Which was the best economic policy formulated by President Obama in 2014?
- How effectively has the European Union managed the Economic crisis?
- Effect of global warming on the economic.
- What are the impacts of labor immigration and migration on a state's economy?
- Economic advantages resulting from changes in climate.
- Does the World Bank still have an impact on international economies?
- How is the European economy affected by the trade policy in China?
- Economic consequences of an increase in the number of endangered biodiversity.
- China's political and economic power
- Which are the global economic effects emerging from the Middle East wars?
- Global impacts in the travel agency due to an Ebola pandemic
- How are low fuel prices affecting country's which are dependent on fossil exports?
- Which are the probable effects of the continuous economy recovery process?
- Will the European rate of interest increase in the next year?
- Which is expected to be the largest economic threat in the United Kingdom in 2015?
- How will the Middle East economies be affected by the new alternative sources of energy?
- Which is expected to be the World's leading economy?
- Impact of the phone technology on the World's economy.
- Effects of political on Russia's economy on prices of energy.
- Is the Keynesian model the most viable technique for solving economic challenges?
- Is economic growth dependent on the government?
- Analysis of the 2008 economic collapse.
These are just but a few of the most current intriguing economic topics that you can use for your term paper. Select one that interests you and raises your enthusiasm as well as that of your readers.
The Top 10 Best Econometric Term Paper Ideas For University
- Whichever topic you decide on make sure that you relate your work to your course, the methodology and the models.
- Try to pick out an original topic or idea.
- If you can’t find an original topic then pick out a topic that has already been used but put a different slant on it.
- Use ideas for your work that is topical. Keep up to date with current news trends.
- How has the reduction in the price of oil affected inflation in many European countries? Has it had the same effect on pricing in the US? (What models or laws can explain this?)
- Many countries send economic aid to developing countries. The need for this monetary support seems to be never-ending, as the developing countries seem to continually need this aid and are no nearer to gaining financial independence. What data can you find to support this?
- When it comes to outsourcing, are firms that outsource more successful than firms that do not out source? Extend the topic to look at other countries and the impact that outsourcing has on the country’s economic status.
- What is the link between a country’s economic state and the performance of the stock market? How does this link to particular firms? Is there a link to particular products? Is it possible to take a particular firm and plot its progress over time related to stock market performance?
- How does the economy and the stock market link? Focus on two countries such as Greece and Germany and make comparisons. How would this relate to individual firms and their performance over a period of time?
- How does government monetary policy affect private companies? Link this to models and theories covered in your course and also support this with data and comparisons with policies in other countries.
- What are the main factors that have an effect on whether a new product is going to be successful? You need to support any answer by directly applying theories that you have covered in your course as well as socio-economic principles.
- Do people who have a lot of money experience more happiness than people who have ‘just enough’ money for their needs. Discuss principles and theories that have an effect on happiness. Relate to sociological ideas that support what makes us happy.
- What is the link between the market price and its quality? This relates to the issue that just because a produce costs a lot does not mean that it is better quality than an identical product that is less expensive. Look at comparisons at a supermarket between brand names and economy brands. Sometimes the cheaper brands may be a more healthy choice.
- As a manufacturer what would encourage you to produce a new line or new product? Relate to sociological concepts and theories and the laws or supply and demand.